Update Regarding COVID-19
Effective July 7, 2020, all persons attending at our office must wear a mask that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required by the Medical Officer of Health under the authority of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA) Ontario Regulation 263/20.
Effective Thursday March 19th, our reception will only be open between 10:00AM and 2:00PM daily.
We have transitioned to hosting all appointments by videoconferencing or by phone, and are exploring the opportunities for settlement conferencing.
CCY Family Law is taking all steps necessary to protect the health and safety our staff and clients and to ensure the continuity of service to our clients.
In an effort to minimize the spread of the virus and implement social distancing as recommended by the Public Health Authorities:
– We will re-schedule all non-essential in-office meetings;
– Where possible, we will provide the option for telephone appointments in lieu of meeting in person;
– We would ask our clients to send us documentation in electronic format only and recommend that they consult with their service provider to ensure the documents are delivered securely;
– All of our staff are equipped to work remotely and can access their voice mail and emails. Contact information for staff can be found on our website here;
– If we do have an in-office meeting, rest assured that all surfaces and door handles are being sanitized before and after each client.
Our goal is to continue to provide as complete and full a service as possible for our clients under these circumstances.
We will continue to seek guidance from Public Health Authorities as it relates to COVID-19 and update our efforts based on their recommendations.
Please contact us for more information.